Skip to content
- Tonopah, Nevada is an unincorporated town in Nye County, Nevada (it is the county seat), located approximately halfway between Reno (230 miles) and Las Vegas, Nevada (210 miles), at the junction of US-95 (north-south highway) and US-6 (east-west highway).
- As of the 2000 census, the population of the town was 2,627 people.
- Explore the area on Google Maps
- Note that this is not the town in Arizona near Phoenix!
- Tonopah is not in a major metropolitan area. It does have hotels, restaurants, gas stations, convenience stores, one medium sized grocery store, and law enforcement (Nye County Sheriff’s Department)